- 1 part Jack Daniels
- 1 part Irish Mist
- 1 part Irish cream
Instructions: Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and pour in the liquors, shaking until chilled. Strain into shot glass.
Fuzzy Leprechaun Cocktail
- 1 oz. peach schnapps
- 1 oz. Blue Curacao
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1/2 oz. orange juice
- 1/2 oz. pineapple juice
- Orange or cherry for garnish
Instructions: Combine ingredients in a shake with ice and shake. Strain into glass and add garnish.
Green Apple Sangria
- 1 bottle (750 ml) white wine
- 1 bottle/can (12 oz.) ginger ale – can substitute with champagne, club soda or sparkling water
- 1 – 2 large granny smith apples
Instructions: Slice apples into thin slices or smaller, given glass size. Add apple to bottom of a pitcher and fill with wine and ginger ale (or substitute). Place in refrigerator and serve cold.
- 3 oz. whiskey
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 maraschino cherries
- 4 teaspoons maraschino cherry juice
Instructions: Combine lemon juice and sugar. Add water and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add 4 teaspoons cherry juice from the jar. Pour one jigger (1 ½ ounce) whiskey into two ice filled glasses.
- 2 oz. Midori melon liquor
- 1/2 oz. Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 oz. Carolan’s Irish cream liquor
Ingredients: Pour ingredients into cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into shot glass. Serve.
Recipes courtesy of mixthatdrink.com, tammileetips.com, madewithhappy.com, geniuskitchen.com and thespruceeats.com.